Monday, March 30, 2009

New or Nostalgia?

So. I set out to write a new post bringing the latest on the music front. Such as some you-need-it-now album. When I finally started to write I realized how removed I have been lately from the music scene. I find that I am completely comfortable listening to the music I have. Almost that I enjoy the feeling of nostalgia lately rather than the adreneline of finding a new album.
Maybe music is like love, when you're not looking for it the good stuff comes around.
With that incredibly cliche sentence I am going to post my 'recently played' list,

Devotion and Desire-Bayside
Dancing in the Rearview-As Tall As Lions
Waiting For the 7.18-Bloc Party
Always-Blink 182
Lua-Bright Eyes
Suffragette City-David Bowie
Consider the Ravens-Dustin Kensrue
Fans-Kings of Leon
House Fire-Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Push Up Ya Lighter-The Roots

Nothing about them is recent but I cannot help to love and continue to listen.

No comments: